To prepare for the live classroom session and your written submission, use your chapter readings and course materials, and any other pertinent evidence-based source.
The focus for this live classroom is a discussion about resources and community/global nutrition as well as course closure.
Be prepared to discuss the following:
- What types of resources are available to communities in terms of learning about nutrition and healthy eating?
- What types of resources are available to global populations in terms of learning about nutrition and healthy eating?
- What are three challenges communities and global populations have in accessing these resources and how can these be overcome?
- What specific nutritional knowledge and skills that you learned about in this course had the most impact on you personally?
- Were there any areas that you wished you could have learned more? If so, what were they?
“. WITH BLACKBOARD MASTERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”