1. What benefits come from a nation having a written constitution like in the United States?
2. Are there disadvantages in having a written constitution such as ours? If so, what might they be?
3. Are there any advantages of having an unwritten Constitution like in the UK?
500 words min
- Introduction to the Study of Constitutional Law – Read the 3 paragraphs on the left under the heading “Introduction.” The sections “Assignment” and “Additional Questions for Class Discussions” are not included in this week’s reading.
- The Constitutional Convention of 1787 – Read the entire page except for the discussion questions.
- The Original Constitution (Articles I through VII)
- S. Doc. 108-17 Historical Note on Formation of the Constitution
- Creating of the United States Constitution – Read all 3 paragraphs.
- Visit the actual US Constitution
- Watch this video – The Making of the United States of America directed by Gilbert, John Selwyn, in World: A Television History Episode 22 (Landmark Media, 1985).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post -What-benefits-come-from-a-nation-having-a-written-constitution-like-in-the-United-States- appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.