Fennelly (2017) stated that entry and exit points should be identified and those vital to the effectiveness of the total system determined. Physical barriers should be checked at the area considered the most sensitive, such as the vault, cell block, tool crib, or shipping department.
For this assignment, you will research and expound on the following questions as they relate to physical security?
- List, explain and cite all levels of physical security (one paragraph on each with different sub-header, citation, and detail explanation on all five levels.
- What is the objective of physical barriers as it relates to this weeks reading assignment?
- What is the value of planning?
- According to your reading material,(PROVIDED BELOW SLIDES) itemize all information a security plan should contain, then explain at least three?
- All questions should have sub-headers
- At least two paragraphs with different citations (Do not duplicate) for each question
- Your plagiarism score should not be more than 30%
- Ensure to adhere to all the aforementioned writing guidelines in this course
Levels of Physical Security
The Value of Planning
Layer for Protection
The Security Plan
Convincing Oneself That a Proposal is Justified
Convincing Others It is Justified
Formulating the Approach
Presenting the Approach
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”