Word PatternsAugust 11, 2019
PreIEPAugust 11, 2019
Using Authentic Texts
Read Chapter 5: Using Authentic Texts to Learn New Words and Develop Fluency (pp. 58-81).
You might also want to read the following recommended resources:
- Teaching flexibly with leveled texts: More power for your reading block.
- Hooking struggling readers: Using books they can and want to read.
- Explore this repository entitled “Choosing and Using Kids’ Books.
Using the student profile you developed in Discussion Forum #3 for this week, create a one-on-one literacy lesson for this student.
In a four page paper (not including title and reference pages) with proper APA formatting and citations, include the following components:
- A summary of the student profile. (You may want to revise this based on feedback from your peers and/or instructor.)
- A description of the literacy lesson, which will include objectives, an authentic trade book, at least one activity related to the text, and an assessment.
- An explanation of how your literacy lesson supports the learning of reading for the specific student
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Using Authentic Texts appeared first on Homework Gig.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Using Authentic Texts was first posted on August 11, 2019 at 2:57 pm.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"