Preparing a cultural brief
For this assignment, imagine that you have been tasked with preparing a cultural brief for an upcoming trip that will put you and your travel companions in touch with a different societal cluster. Choose one cluster other than the one in which you currently operate, and create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following items:
1) List and describe the cultural cluster that will be visited.
2) Provide information on cultural norms from the cluster to be visited, including specific information from the GLOBE study (see article by Javidan, Dorfman, De Luque, and House in the unit’s required readings).
3) Describe the leadership approaches preferred in the cluster that will be visited.
4) Describe considerations for leading multicultural teams.
Utilize the in-class materials to support the content of this presentation and include at least one image in your presentation. Your PowerPoint presentation should be at least10 slides in length. The title and reference slides do not count toward the total slide count.
5) Be sure to include the rubric elements from the guidelines below:
6) Your presentation should have originality, and the content should be presented in a unique and interesting manner.
7) Speaker notes must be provided
8) The analysis should be thorough and fully developed.
9) The organization should be clear. The main points should be arranged logically to support the information provide, with similar ideas grouped together with smooth transitions.
10) All graphics and texts should be appropriate, attractive, and support the theme and content. Be sure to use a consistent and appropriate background.
11) Any sources used should be properly cited and referenced according to APA format.
12) The writing should be clear and concise with proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and it should be free from spelling errors.