This past week, you identified your project risks and analysis technique. For this assignment, you will perform a risk analysis and prioritization for your project using the identified technique. Your assignment deliverable should include:
- Risk Report
- Risk register
- Excel spreadsheet template
- List your top project risks and prioritize how severe each risk is
- Describe the impact to the project and how likely are they to occur
- Determine how often the project will refresh the assessment of the top risks
- Determine who owns the top risks and is accountable for results, and to whom do they report
- Discuss the steps you will use to perform risk analysis and prioritize risk in your project risk register, and
- Discuss which analysis approach you will use (qualitative/quantitative risk analysis techniques) and why.
Your risk report should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.
Length: Include the risk register excel and risk report. The report should be a minimum of 3-5 pages, not including title and reference pages, which is based on risk report template.
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly articles.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Risk analysis appeared first on Best Tutors Help.