Read the article above, “Young Kids, Old Bodies” and answer the questions below. A minimum word response (65 words) on each question is usually correlated with no better grade than a “C.” Use standard written English in your response to each question. There will be a Grammar/Syntax Evaluation as stated in the fourth section.
1. Apply critical thinking skills through inquiry by reading with a purpose to identify three physiological results that correlate with the premature aging process associated with obese children’s bodies.
2. Use communication skills to reflect the successful identification of three programs and one distinct strategy used by each program to address obesity in children. In your opinion, based on your lifespan knowledge taken from this class, which program appears to be the most comprehensive as evidenced by its taking the biological, social, psychological, and cognitive influences into consideration in its strategy and why is it the most comprehensive.
3. Apply critical thinking and communication skills to draw three conclusions from the visual data presented in the article and use the conclusions drawn to make inferences about future projections based on the data.
4. According to the article, obesity has reached epidemic proportions among children. What responsibilities should parents have if they know their children are obese? What measures should parents take to protect their children from becoming obese? Does the government have an obligation to protect children from foods, chemicals, or ingredients that are known to be correlated with obesity? Support your position coherently and reasonably. (Civic Engagement/Analysis of Knowledge)
5. Grammar/Syntax Evaluation of Student Writing. Grammar will be evaluated based on the following areas: Subject/Verb agreement; appropriate verb tense; fragments (subject or verb missing from sentence); run on sentence (Two sentences joined together incorrectly without a comma and/or a coordinating conjunction (FANBOYS); comma splice (two sentences joined together incorrectly with only a comma). Syntax is defined as the creation of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Read the article above, “Young Kids, Old Bodies” and answer the questions below. A minimum word response (65 words) on each question is usually correlated with no better grade than a “C.” Use stand appeared first on Homework Gig.