I NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOES ABOUT ALOT ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!
This is a different kind of paper. I need about 1-2 paragraph answers the questions I have posted. with 1-2 references per answer.
It needs to be written in own words and not copied from a book or online source.
Also in well English with no grammar errors.
3. State law varies as to the reporting requirements for liquidating a corporation. Using your home region/state/city(Katy, Texas) research the liquidation reporting requirements at the state and federal level and post the requirements to the discussion board. What are your thoughts on the requirements of your home state as compared to state requirements made by your peers?
4. Find a current article not more than two years old, discussing the acquisition of a foreign corporation by a U.S parent. Discuss how the transaction was structured, including: the parties involved, the country that the foreign corporation is located in, the value of the transaction, and any additional relevant information. Include the article citation in your post.
5. Advantages and disadvantages exist to filing a consolidated return. Research the various resources you have available and identify an example of when a consolidated return has been advantageous to a group and when consolidation status has not worked to the group’s advantage. Discuss the various pros and cons of a consolidated return.
6. Review the legislation of your home state/region/city that allows the formation of limited liability companies. Summarize the legislation and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of LLCs. Based on your research, what type of business activities use LLCs as the form of business in your area.
7. Review three court cases no more than five years old about salaries paid to shareholders of S-Corporations. Based on the cases reviewed, discuss the outcomes in court decisions about salaries paid to shareholders of S corporations and whether or not you agree with the court’s decision.
8. Estate taxes are complex and require a lot of skill to navigate for complex estates. Take a position on the fairness of the current estate tax laws and recommend changes you would propose to the law to make estate taxes fairer and/or a rationale for eliminating gift taxes. From your research, offer support for your rationale.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂