“Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.” — Jim Morrison
View the below video:
Crime control is frequently presented in the media. More specifically, many television shows, music videos, and prime-time specials portray different perspectives regarding the criminal justice system.
Respond to the following:
- List at least four television shows, music videos, or prime-time specials that you have seen depicting police operations, investigative work, court cases, or a correctional setting.
- How did the show/video represent that criminal justice agency?
- Identify any problems regarding crime control?
- Do you think the shows provided a realistic image of a criminal justice agency? Why or Why not?
- What tips did you pick up from the video as to how to be a more critical viewer?
The post MEDIA’S EFFECTS ON PERSPECTIVES appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post MEDIA’S EFFECTS ON PERSPECTIVES first appeared on nursing writers.