• Describe available preventive services that providers might recommend for patients at risk of breast cancer.
• Select two of the following factors: genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, or behavior. Reflect on how these factors might impact decisions related to preventive services of breast cancer. Explain how the factors you selected might impact decisions related to preventive services.
• Describe drug treatment options for patients diagnosed with breast cancer. Explain the short-term and long-term implications of these treatments. Biggest part of paper should be focused on drug treatment
• Please be sure to discuss specific medications such as chemo.
• While writing the discussion, remember, all I look for is pharmacodynamics (therapeutic effects, adverse effects, mechanism of action), & pharmacokinetics (absorption, distribution, metabolism & elimination).
Posted: 2 Years AgoDue: 04/11/2017Budget: $25