Review EHR selected in the Week 3 Clinical Activity.
Create a job aid for new nurse administrators at your practicum facility. Include the following:
- A brief description of the EHR being used
- Assessment of how the EHR does aligns to healthcare information standards
- If alignment is missing, review the standards that need to be considered.
- Analysis of the EHR security and actions they may need to take to ensure ongoing security
- Explanation of how patient confidentiality is managed
- Outline how the nurse administrator may data to make appropriate decisions
- Describe the process.
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources to support your information.
Format your job-aid as a brochure, tri-fold, pamphlet, poster or other format approved by your facilitator.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Grading Criteria: Information Management and the EHR
10 points possible
Student accurately describes the selected EHR.
Student assesses alignment of the EHR to healthcare information standards.
Student analyses EHR security and actions the organization may need to take to ensure ongoing security.
Student explains how patient confidentiality is managed.
Student outlines how the nurse administrator may use data from the EHR to make appropriate decisions.
Student researched at least three peer-reviewed sources that provided appropriate support for the information presented.
3 points possible
Job aid is unique and professionally designed with correct grammar and tone.
Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.
The job aid is organized and flows well.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post A brief description of the EHR being used Review EHR selected in the Week 3 Clinical Activity appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.